Blade is a hassle-free draught system that fits in anywhere, with only a 30cm2 footprint it can sit on any counter top easily, and with the illuminated dome it has a premium visual affect. There is no maintenance, no beer line cleaning or need for CO2, as the innovative keg system uses compressed air to force out the beer once the tap is open. All you need to do is pre-cool the kegs, which are full of brewery fresh beer, turn on the power and you’re good to go.
- Integrated draught dispense unit with refrigeration, keg, beer tube and tap all in one
- Small 30cm2 footprint allowing placement anywhere
- Plug and play draught machine
- Patented 8l disposable beer keg & tube
- Brewlock kegs are carbonated at our brewery, so no need for CO2
- Inclusive full one year warranty
- Ideal for small outlets looking for draught or to deliver a 0.0 option, as there is no requirement for a cellar
- Easy to operate with no gas or line cleaning required
- Consistently great quality, cold draught beer perfect for your customers
- Blade serves beer that stays fresh for 30 days at 2°C, thanks to an innovative air compression system that doesn’t require CO2.
- 14 pint or 21 schooner capacity
- Purchase outright for peace of mind
For a limited time, LWC customers can take advantage of an unmissable offer on the revolutionary Heineken Blade. For just £449 (ex VAT), customers will receive a Blade machine, 4 x 8L blade kegs and 24 branded glasses. Everything your outlet needs to begin offering draft options to your customers.
Speak with your LWC account manager today to find out more!