- on application
LWC Drinks Ltd provide licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest-growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently, LWC Drinks employ over 700 people and they have 13 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, Manchester.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant Reports to: Marketing Executive
As a Marketing Assistant for LWC/Click N Drink the candidate will be a driven individual, hungry to make a real impact. This is a great opportunity for someone who has entrepreneurial instincts and an interest in starting a career in Marketing. This role is open to Graduates with the self motivation and drive to succeed.
As the Marketing assistant, your role is to help deliver the marketing and consumer awareness objectives of the Signature Brands portfolio as well as the retail and marketing objectives of www.clickndrink.co.uk online drinks retailer.
- Assisting Marketing team with day-to-day running of e-commerce site Click N Drink
- Managing Brands and Click N Drink online promotional activity across company web pages and social media
- Processing orders through the Click N Drink & Amazon Market places
- Packaging both Click N Drink orders and brands POS in a safe and caring manner, taking into account the contents of the packages, in order to ensure the prevention of breakages.
- Assisting the Marketing team with the management and population of the Click N Drink website
- Responding to customer service queries on email & telephone
- Using analytics and social promotions/advertising campaigns to grow online audiences & improve website
- Heavy focus on Social Media including improving brand awareness, growing audience & capturing of consumer details
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good IT skills and the ability to use new and complex systems
- An interest in social media & desire to learn
Knowledge and experience
- Exposure within distribution is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com