- LWC Manchester Depot
Job Title: B2C e-Commerce Trading Executive Reports To: e-Commerce Manager
As we continue to grow our digital presence across all channels, we are on the lookout for an ambitious e-Commerce Trading Executive to take our direct to consumer sales to the next level!
This exciting role involves every aspect of running an online business, including marketing & promotions, social media management, website development, and order/service fulfilment. It really is a great opportunity for someone who will treat this as their own start-up digital enterprise, and has the drive and flair to join one of the countries fasted growing businesses in the UK (ranked 61st, Sunday Times Fast track 250, 2019)
Identifying areas of sales & profit growth and having the ability to add value to our existing trading methods will be a key driver of success in this position. This role will be ideally suited to those individuals with previous experience in: e-Commerce, marketing, online trading and product management.
- Maximise the commercial performance of our B2C ecommerce routes to market (including our B2C website and Amazon storefront) by optimising products, pricing and promotions.
- Create and deliver a marketing strategy for both our website and Amazon seller account in order to grow sales.
- Develop and deliver joint marketing activities with key partners.
- Identify and implement web developments that will improve the customer journey or offer new selling or promotional opportunities on our website.
- Grow Click N Drink’s social media following and drive traffic back to the website.
- Accurately process all orders on our internal ERP system and deal with all aspects of customer service.
- Grow the reputation of Click N Drink as a brand via online reviews placed on reviews.co.uk and amazon.
- Ork on projects and new initiatives as the online market constantly evolves.
- Demonstrative ability to grow sales via online selling platforms.
- A passion for B2C e-Commerce and the customer journey.
- The ability to create relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Our customers are the heart of the business, so a strong customer focus is a must.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience of using Amazon Seller Central and working with the Amazon FBA program.
- Experience of managing and reporting on various marketplace accounts using internal reporting tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience with PPC/SEO/marketing campaigns, including Amazon marketing.