- on application
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 700 people and they have 15 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
Job Title: Category Revenue Manager Reports To: Senior Management Team
The primary aim of Revenue Management is selling the right product to the right customer at the right time for the right price and with the right pack. The essence of this discipline is in understanding customers' perception of product value and accurately aligning product prices, placement and availability with each customer segment
Objectives of the job:
To play an important role in the company's business growth by helping maximize revenue across all product categories.
- Assist the Directors and senior management team in regular reviews of the company's financial transactions, sales contracts and business practices.
- Provide guidance for improvement, identify revenue control risk and develop and implement revenue control plans.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of revenue control plans.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Yearly revenue reports, as well as documentations of financial arrangements.
- Working with the commercial team and members of the sales departments, assist in customer negotiations to help the company achieve revenue objectives.
- Work with and guide purchasing team on areas for improvement and provide reports for supplier meetings.
- Monitor and ensure processes are followed by Sales Teams to maximise supplier agreements and highlight risks of failure.
strong analytical, communication, multi-tasking, presentation and team work skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Accounting/Financing qualifications and/or mathematical qualifications and be able to demonstrate commercial awareness with previous experience or in a similar role.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Excel and data mining applications.