- LWC Cornwall
- DOE plus bonus
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 950 people and they have 16 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
Job Title: DRAYPERSON (MULTI-DROP) MUST HOLD A CLASS 2 LICENCE OR 7.5T
Depot: LWC CORNWALL
Reports To: WAREHOUSE MANAGER/DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
To deliver products to customers within a specific area in a safe and friendly manner
Responsible for the care and upkeep of your designated vehicle
To provide excellent Customer service standards to every customer
Core Warehouse Duties
- The responsibility of preparing the vehicle by conducting operator maintenance, ensuring all products for a delivery are correct and that they have been loaded onto the vehicle correctly and safely.
- Responsible for completing delivery notes, return sheets and collecting payments.
- Execute any special requests from customers by picking up and delivering items as directed on the delivery note
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information strictly confidential regarding premise security and operational information.
- Responsibility for the checking the run sheets, picked orders for your deliveries and routing.
- To plan your route and requirements for the drop by studying the schedule and any requests by the customer that are on the delivery note
- Make customers aware of any stock shortages or problems with their delivery.
- Responsible for returning all empty cases and gas bottles and that they are correctly stored in the empties yard and unloaded in the correct manner.
- Ensure that correct health and safety procedures are adhered to
- To complete all required checks and ensure that check sheets are passed to the distribution manager.
- The ability to help in the warehouse when required.
- To look presentable in the correct LWC Drinks uniform at all times
- Physical and manual handling involved
Good safety practices and driving habits
Possess the correct driving license required for the vehicle
Good communication skills
Excellent Customer Service Skills
CPC Card and Digi-Techo card required
Write if applicable
Average Working Hours:40 per week plus overtime