- Stoke Depot
- £18 - £25K DOE Plus 20% Bonus of Salary
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 770 people and they have 16 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
Job Title: Account Manager Reports To: Sales Manager
- To deliver the pre agreed budgeted margin for the designated post code area.
- To increase the number of trading clients in the post code area by achieving a pre-agreed new business target.
- To retain the existing customer base and grow the spend per account through category up selling.
- To represent the company to the market and to represent the market to the company
- Delivering your contribution of the depot gross margin.
- Manage the debt ledger for your area, including correct completion of company account forms and the timely collection of cash and cheque where appropriate.
- Delivering targets on drive brands with brand partners.
- Over delivering on every aspect of customer service you can affect.
- To have the overriding responsibility, duty of care and management of your accounts from start to finish.
- Liaise effectively with all other departments including telesales, credit control, sales support, distribution and administration.
- Organisation of technical installations on draught beer dispenses equipment.
- Consulting with customers to offer impartial advice on promotional activity to help them grow their businesses.
- Liaising with brand representatives currently operating in your area.
- To successfully promote LWC Drinks own brand products.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the LWC drinks quote system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry, products and the on trade market.
Salary - £26 - £35K DOE
Bonus 20% of Salary
33 Days Hols including bank holidays
Company Car/Fuel Card
Equipment - i-Phone, i-Pad and Laptop