In the run up to venues re-opening from 4th July, LWC have been working in the background to ensure that customer deliveries are made in a manner that safegaurds your team and ours. While we are committed to continue providing all customers with a complete delivery service, we must do so in a manner that will minimise the risk of infection transmission and remain in line with current guidance. Therefore, we have set in place a number of procedures that our delivery teams will follow:
When Your Delivery Is Being Made
- When your delivery day is confirmed you will be offered a time window (am/pm). We will do our best to ensure that we adhere to the agreed time slot and a member of our team will contact you while your order is en- route to confirm this.
- Please ensure that relevant members of your staff are aware that our delivery is due and that delivery routes within your premises are free from obstruction. Please also ensure that any return items are ready for collection.
- If your delivery route is within public areas of your premises and delivery time falls within opening hours, please ensure that the route remains clear of obstruction and inform your customers that they should remain at a safe distance (2m) from the delivery team whilst the delivery is taking place.
- After delivering your order, a member of our delivery team will invite you to check your order and will assist from a safe 2m distance. You or a member of your staff will be required to sign the delivery notes to confirm that your order has been received in good condition, or to amend the delivery note if there are any discrepancy’s in the order.
- On completion of your delivery our team member will place all documentation into a separate storage location away from unused delivery notes to avoid any potential contamination transfer between client documentation.
- You will not currently be asked to sign or add comment to the PDA unit in order to reduce any risk of transmission. Your signed delivery notes should then be handed back to our team member, to be stored appropriately when returned to the vehicle.
- Cash payments are to be avoided wherever possible (all other payment options should be considered) but if this is a requirement you will be asked to count the payment in a discreet but well ventilated location, and place it into a cash bag under the driver’s supervision 2m away.
- Our team will remove all empties as required, but please ensure that clear access is also available to and from the keg storage area.
- Although courtesy is important physical contact (shaking hands etc) must be avoided, social distancing throughout the delivery process is essential.
General Information On Premises Delivery Procedure
- Delivery teams have been provided with sanitising stations within their vehicle and are instructed to wash their hands thoroughly, or sanitise before moving away to the next delivery point.
- On return to site at the end of each day our delivery vehicle cabs will be cleaned/sanitised by road crews in preparation for the next day.
- Our delivery teams have been provided with appropriate PPE (face masks-disposable gloves) which they are instructed to wear whilst completing deliveries.
We ask that where possible you will work with us in order to maintain a safe working environment for both our teams and your staff. If you have any questions on our new delivery proceedure, or have a question relating to a specific delivery, please contact your local depot.