It is LWC’s policy to handle complaints as part of the overall strategy to satisfy the needs of customers using our services. In the event of a complaint being received, the following process must be followed with no recrimination on the complainant.
Expressions of dissatisfaction will be considered as important as complaints and plans put in place to remedy the service.
1. Complaints will be handled:
2. Staff will endeavour to:
a. Be courteous to the complainant
b. Respond positively
c. Offer constructive solutions
3. Formal written complaints will be:
b. Acknowledged within 48 hours
c. Notified to Senior Management
4. The complaints procedure will be:
a. Publicly displayed on LWC’s Website
b. Monitored regularly as per our Quality Management System
c. Reviewed and evaluated periodically as per our Quality Management System
Any person dissatisfied with LWC’s services will be encouraged to make this fact known at the point and time of their dissatisfaction to the persons directly involved.
The first person to be advised of the complaint will, if appropriate, endeavour to resolve the difficulty, ensuring that LWC’s policy and procedures are followed. If it is not appropriate for the member of staff to deal with the complaint, it will be referred as soon as possible to the Manager.
This is the sequence of activities to be followed within the centre:
1. Complaint received.
2. Entry made on Form QC1 with nature of the complaint.
3. Complaint formally acknowledged.
4. Complaint information passed to the Quality/Customer Services Manager.
5. Facts ascertained and recorded onto Form QC2.
6. Explanations/remedy proposed and recorded onto Form QC3.
7. Complainant kept informed.
8. Outcome recorded onto Form QC4.
9. If relevant, concerns may be forwarded to the relevant governing body
10. Report filed by Manager in complaints file.
If a satisfactory conclusion is not obtained by the customer from the above procedure, then the customer has the right to escalate the complaint to the Managing Director who will investigate the complaint until resolved.
Random satisfaction reviews will be sent to clients on a regular basis to reduce the potential for complaint. The result of these reviews will be maintained and monitored regularly.
Questions or suggestions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*For the purpose of this process the role of Quality/Customer Services Manager is fulfil by Dave Cole (Head of Human Resources) and supported by Ebrahim Mukadam (Managing Director) and Robin Gray (Chairman)