Cookies and Similar Technologies
What are cookies?
What information do we collect?
If you accept cookies on our site, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third parties that are essential to business functions. We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information which is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How do we use this information?
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches; and
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may, by changing the settings in your browser, refuse to accept cookies. However, if you do so, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Opting out of cookies will affect your user experience and limit your access to certain areas of the site.
What cookies do we use?
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help to support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of cookie only lasts for the duration of your visit to the website. When you leave our site, they are deleted automatically.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and tally visitors, and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works.
- 3rd party and social cookies: Allowing us to integrate content from social platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
Postal Address: Data Protection Officer, Unit 3, Stainburn Road, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2DN.
For the purpose of the Regulation, the data controller is LWC Ltd, Unit 3, Stainburn Road, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2DN.